Interested in joining the Board of Directors?
The Texas Craft Brewers Guild Board of Directors nomination period is just a few weeks away (November 6-10). In preparation for the upcoming election, current board members are opening up about their time on the board. Learn about the projects they’ve gotten to be involved in, why they joined, how their time on the board has shaped their careers, what goes into being on the board, eligibility, key election dates, and more!
- Jon Lamb – Government Affairs Chair
- Georgina Solis – Director
- Kaleb West – Director
- Guild Staff – Caroline Wallace, Executive Director; Meg Ellis, Deputy Director; and Travis Bailey, Government Affairs Associate
- Nomination Period: November 6 – 10, 2023
- Elections: December 11 – 15, 2023
- New Board Term Begins: February of 2024
Have more questions?
Reach out to the Texas Craft Brewers Guild staff at email@example.com.