Interested in joining the Board of Directors?
The Texas Craft Brewers Guild Board of Directors nomination period is just a few weeks away (November 7-11). In preparation for the upcoming election, current board members are opening up about their time on the board. Learn about the projects they’ve gotten to be involved in, why they joined, how their time on the board has shaped their careers, what goes into being on the board, eligibility, key election dates, and more!
- Lennie Ambrose of Saint Arnold Brewing Co. – Current Board Chair
- Seth Morgan of Denton County Brewing Co. – Current Vice Chair
- Josh Hare of Pint & Plow – Former Board Chair
- The Guild Staff
- Caroline Wallace – Executive Director
- Meg Ellis – Membership & Business Development Manager
- Travis Bailey – Government Affairs Associate
- Paige Haines – Education & Events Coordinator
- Nomination Period: November 7 – 11, 2022
- Elections: December 12 – 16, 2022
- New Board Term Begins: February of 2023
Have more questions?
Reach out to the Texas Craft Brewers Guild staff at email@example.com.