Allied Trade Membership
From ingredient and equipment suppliers, to insurance agencies, legal professionals, and branding firms, this membership type is available for the myriad suppliers and service providers who do business with craft brewers.
Got a question about membership?
- Mingle with the brewers at Brewers Nights, casual gatherings hosted by member breweries in each region of the state: Central Texas, North Texas, Houston, San Antonio, East Texas, and South Texas*
- Stay plugged into industry news and happenings through Guild communication & monthly newsletters delivered directly to your inbox
- Register to attend the Guild’s statewide industry conferences and educational events like the Annual Meeting (beginning of the year) and Education & Safety Summit (summer).*
- Maximize your company’s visibility in the industry by taking advantage of Allied Trade member-exclusive event sponsorship & trade show marketing opportunities. Where available, event sponsors are provided contact lists of event attendees who opt-in for contact sharing!
- Get your company’s name listed on the Guild’s online member listing
- Promote your products or services to the industry by buying ad space in the Guild’s monthly email newsletter
- Access the member dashboard and add up to 15 users to your account for free to maximize your connections and use of resources within the Guild
- Interact with brewers and promote your products and services through the member forum where members trade/sell ingredients, discuss equipment, share vendor recommendations, problem solve, share brewery promotions, find help with TABC issues, post job opportunities, and more.
- Build relationships within the Texas craft brewing community and contribute to our culture as an individual and as a brand!
Please note: member contact lists are not made available to members or nonmembers per Guild privacy policies.
*Annual and monthly events may be in-person, virtual, rescheduled, or cancelled depending on current public health guidelines.
Please note that all applications are reviewed by TCBG staff for approval. Access to the TCBG website and member content may not be immediately available after you have completed your application.