Application period ends Friday, May 20!
In the spirit of growing and strengthening the craft brewing industry in Texas, longtime Allied Trade member Method Architecture is offering another round of one-year Guild memberships for Breweries in Planning for 2022-2023.
While dues grants will be awarded with consideration of candidates’ financial need, we encourage all interested individuals to apply, including current Brewery in Planning members. Guild staff will work with grantees to determine membership start dates and to apply grant funds on an individual basis.
Confirm your Brewery in Planning’s eligibility using the checklist below and submit your application by Friday, May 13, 2022 to be considered.
- Applicants may be at any stage of the planning process. Applicants do not need to have possession of any state permits or federal Brewers Notices, but should be able to reasonably demonstrate through the application form that their brewery project is pursued in earnest.
- Applicants should have a residential or business address in the state of Texas at the time of application.
- Applicants who have already received a dues grant are invited to apply, but may not be a priority grantee for this cycle.
- Current Guild members, former Guild members, and brewery projects that have never held a Guild membership are eligible to apply.
- Breweries that are already producing beer and those that are already open to the public are not eligible to apply.
Grant Cycle Timeline
All dates are in 2022:
- April 26-May 20: Application submission window
- May 21-July 1: Application review & applicant notification
- Mid-July: Public announcement of grantees at Guild summer conference
Questions? Email Guild staff today.