Delivery Driver Full Job Description
– Loading and unloading delivery vehicle on designated delivery days
– Ensuring all deliveries are completed accurately and on time
– Handling invoices of various payment methods (COD, Digital, Direct Deposit, etc)
– Thorough beer line cleaning and maintenance
– Merchandising retail beer can accounts
– Building relationships with customers through effective communication and customer service
– Maintaining delivery vehicle cleanliness
– Keeping track of and scheduling proper delivery vehicle maintenance
– Flexibility to help out in other areas like canning, taproom, beer demos, etc
Skills and Abilities:
– Ability to lift and move cases of beer (approximately 25 lbs) as well as manipulate and move kegs ranging up to 170 lbs.
– Only highly self-motivated, organized, competitive, dedicated independent individuals need apply.
– Must live within Austin Area.
– Passion for craft beer and general knowledge and understanding of beer styles
– Strong communication skills
– Good interpersonal skills, including professionalism with a customer service focus
– Good time management, planning and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
– Must have a clean DMV record and a current and valid Texas Drivers License.
Full time hourly
From $15.00 per hour
Rate based on experience
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
High school or equivalent (Required)
Driver’s License (Required)