Website Twisted X Brewing
Packaging Line Operator
This position will perform all basic functions within Packaging Department at Twisted X Brewing facility, with supervision.
- Familiarity with entire Twisted X facility, including locations of all equipment, tools, utilities, and brewery chemicals.
- Organizing and staging all supplies for daily packaging on canning and/or kegging line.
- Performing off-pack duties safely and efficiently, pulling completed 6-packs and 12-packs off end of line, placing into case flats, and stacking neatly into pallets of 100 cases each. Wrap finished case pallets with stretch wrap.
- Perform operation and maintenance of keg filling apparatus.
- Perform operation and maintenance of keg washing machine.
- Assist Packaging Manager and teammates in monitoring all packaging equipment and conveyance,
- Assist in CIP (Clean In Place) of brite beer tanks, canning line, and keg filler.
- Maintain clean and orderly workspace.
- Miscellaneous cleaning around facility and assist in other projects as needed during any packaging downtime.
- Assist Packaging Manager and teammates in general preventative maintenance of equipment and facilities, and troubleshooting/repair in cases of equipment failure, etc.
- Perform additional miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
Qualified job candidates will:
- Demonstrate a keen ability and willingness to communicate directly, effectively, and kindly with teammates and supervisors, including giving and receiving feedback regarding job performance and expectations.
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to keep a safety-minded approach to job performance, including ability to learn and follow established safety standards and other standard operating procedures throughout the Twisted X facilities.
- Demonstrate sound judgement and responsible, well-informed decision-making.
- Be self-motivated, productive, efficient, and eager to learn new skills.
- Be reliable, punctual, and adept at multi-tasking.
- Have previous related work experience, but NOT required.
- Have prior forklift experience and certification, but NOT required.
Full-time compensation and benefits package includes:
- Starting wage of $18.00/hr – $20.00/hr, depending on experience
- Employee benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision insurance, and 2 weeks paid vacation per year.
- Participation in Employee Incentive Program
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com