Website Siren Rock Brewing Company
Handcrafted Beer. Irrestistible Character.
We are looking for a highly motivated and self-driven sales individual to support our sales growth in the DFW Market. The RASM will work directly & indirectly with Siren Rock Brewing Company VP of Sales and the leadership team to promote sales, promote the Siren Rock brand and achieve target distribution and volume goals. Establish and maintain a professional sales relationship with key retailers and distribution partners within the assigned territory.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Supports Siren Rock Brewing Company Core Values, Purpose, and Philosophies
• Develop proposals for prospective customers and deliver persuasive sales presentations.
• Maintain positive business relationships and communication with account owners, managers, buyers.
• Identify and successfully sell to new customers.
• Analyze and develop sales opportunity with company provided sales software.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with wholesales and key accounts.
• Conducts ongoing brand training with retailors, distributor partners, and consumers.
• Assists at all special events and festivals in (and some out of) the territory.
• Complete daily account visit reports, monthly expense reports and other surveys and reports as required.
• Performs administrative tasks as they are assigned (expense reports, monthly work calendar, establish distribution targets, evaluate discount programs, conduct price surveys, quarterly product quality surveys, and target account benchmarking).
• Always maintains professional image and demeanor.
• Able to maintain and report an expense budget within the given parameters
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Live in/near the market for which Sales Representative is responsible for.
• Reliable car and a valid driver’s license.
• Ability to work flexible schedule; ability to work nights and weekends.
• Experience in beer/wine/spirits sales preferred.
• Excellent oral, analytical, written, and communication skills.
• Dynamic public speaking and presentation skills.
• Travel is required.
Compensation: Competitive base salary plus variable compensation based on MBO achievement, phone allowance, mileage allowance, and expense account and vacation time. Siren Rock Brewing Co. is a family-owned company that provides many benefits not listed here including but not limited to sales clothing reimbursement, gear discounts, and a very liberal beer sampling program.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org