Website Saint Arnold Brewing Company
Texas' Oldest Craft Brewery!
Accounts Payable will assist with the day-to-day accounting functions of the company including recording accounts payable in a timely and accurate manner and assisting with other various accounting functions that are necessary in preparing the company’s financial statements.
- Maintain and verify accuracy of accounts payable including obtaining and matching appropriate records with each invoice
Prepares checks, obtains signatures and distributes checks accordingly
- Responds to vendor inquiries and resolves any discrepancies
- Research and verify invoice records with employees and vendors when discrepancies arise
- Facilitates monthly expense report processing including assignment of proper expense coding for various departments
- Update and maintain accounting journals including entering data into SAP based accounting software
- Assist with month end closing of financial statements
- Maintain organized documents and files relating to the accounting process
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Experience with SAP accounting software is a plus
- Must be proactive and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.