Website redhornbrew Red Horn Brewing Co.
Expanding Brewery Seeking Packaging Tech
Red Horn Brewing Co. is a 2,000 BBL/year, and growing, brewery located just north of Austin in Cedar Park, TX. We just celebrated our 8th Anniversary and approaching 2 years in our current production facility. We are seeking to add a new member to our production team in the role of Packaging Tech.
Over the last year and a half we have entered into multiple large retailers with several core and rotating seasonal brands and are continuing to grow rapidly in the market.
This is an entry level position with sole focus on packaging (canning and kegging), cleaning, and finished goods and inventory handling.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following traits:
– Punctual and reliable
– Ability to plan ahead and communicate clearly
– Ability to use deductive reasoning to problem solve
– Self starter not requiring constant supervision to complete work
– Works well with a team and alone
– Detail oriented
– Obsessively neat/clean/tidy
– Ability to learn on the fly
– Not afraid to ask questions
– Accepting of constructive criticism and coaching
– Able to withstand long days on their feet in a non climate controlled environment
– Experience with homebrewing, beer-tending, or working in a brewery preferred
Compensation: $17.00+ commensurate on experience
Hours: Full Time M-F +35 Hours
Benefits: Boot allowance, Primary Care health program, 15 days PTO
Please fill out our hiring questionnaire and email our Director of Brewing, Zack, at firstname.lastname@example.org once completed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com