Website Live Oak Brewing Company
25 years of fresh cold beers!
Purpose of job:
To maintain the inventory in the warehouse, facilitate the movement of product through internal and external processes, and keep accurate records of warehouse operations and product.
· Conduct daily Warehouse product inventory counts
· Prepare and assure inventory for self-distribution drivers’ daily load outs
· Record Drivers’ quantities out and returned
· Assure warehouse product inventory
· Document inventory sums with Office Administrator/Accountant
· Maintain production inventory
· Maintain integrity of inventory
· Prepare inventory for outside distribution companies
· Maintain warehouse to facilitate operations
· Maintain Employee Take-Home inventory
Other job requirements
· Perform additional duties as assigned
· Maintain regular and punctual attendance
· Work cooperatively with others
· Comply with all company policies and procedures
· US High School Diploma or equivalent
· Skill in rudimentary mathematics
· Experience and knowledge in mechanical skills is a plus!
· Exceptional organizational skills
· Ability to adapt to change
· Desire to continue learning and improving procedures
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Excellent work ethic and positive attitude
· Ability to work with multiple departments and outside customers/vendors
· Required to stand and/or walk for prolonged periods of time, stoop, crawl, twist, turn, lift, kneel, and climb ladders and stairs.
· Ability to frequently lift up 50 pounds at a time. Including repetitive movements and lifting above head height, reaching with arms and pushing/pulling various weights up to 50 pounds.
· The work environment conditions vary often with fluctuating temperatures, noise and moisture levels
We offer health insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, employee discounts, and a retirement plan.
Applicants will be required to pass a background and driving record screening after receiving an offer for employment and prior to on boarding.
We ask that applicants be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, or have at least one COVID-19 vaccination at the time of hire and will be asked to sign an attestation that they will be fully vaccinated within fourteen days after their first day of employment or are currently fully vaccinated. Exceptions to this require filing a request for a medical or religious exemption.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com