Live Oak Brewing Company
Packaging Operator Job Description
Assist lead operators throughout run and especially during jams/malfunctions, often doing several tasks at once; constant attentiveness is required. Equipment operator of all components of canning line as assigned.
- Maintain a supply of case trays, restock and maintain 6 pack cartons, assist with lids, can pallets, and full pallet stretch wrapping and labeling.
- Build pallets of 100 cases of 6 packs by ensuring every individual 6 pack receives a proper and legible packaged on date then build into cases on a tight alternating pattern secure on a pallet.
- Ensure all package placed into inventory will be of sales quality and free of any defects compromising the package quality.
- Set up, break down, and cleaning of all equipment involved in the canning operation as directed by lead operators; occasionally assisting with maintenance during down-time.
- All cleaning process for the canning equipment must be understood and preformed proficiently
- Operation of keg washers, semi-automated caustic / acid / sani cycles; including keg exterior
- Maintaining appropriate levels of chemicals during cleaning process
- Operation of keg filling, brite tank interface, and keg filling QC
- Performing CIP and Sanitation Cycles on “Octopus” keg filler.
PTO/HEALTH/DENTAL/VISION INSURANCE and more benefits available.
Starting wage $18 based on experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com