Website Live Oak Brewing Co.
Made In The Shade
Successful applicants will be friendly and professional with a focus on building customer service/relations through efficient delivery of Live Oak products. Eager to learn about all aspects of the beer industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Maintain and build Live Oak customer base, both on-premise and off-premise by ensuring customers are ordering correct amounts, making appropriate recommendations to existing customers based on consumption patterns, and maintaining friendly relations with our partners.
· Help with all customer needs including technical assistance, product information, display and stock room recommendations as well as organization.
· Must communicate with Sales Manager regarding all customer concerns and assist in resolution.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Responsible for delivery of Live Oak product to customer accounts.
· Responsible for entering all deliveries into sales software.
· Must communicate with Sales Manager regarding all distribution/delivery issues.
· Maintain/inspect/keep an orderly and clean company vehicle.
· Physical abilities – This position is physically demanding. You must be able to stoop, kneel, and crouch. You must be able to move packaging weighing up to 165 pounds.
· Safe driving record. Able to drive large (non-CDL) trucks, vans and small hand trucks.
· Good organizational skills and communication skills.
· Be able to perform basic math functions.
· Must be over 21 years of age.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com