Website Live Oak Brewing Co.
We’re getting busier, y’all!
Live Oak Brewing Co. is looking for a part-time bartender to join our team – someone who is enthusiastic, people-oriented and has a passion for craft beer.
Beer service is only one part of a bartender’s job at Live Oak. Bartenders are the keepers of the Live Oak Biergarten experience and act as representatives of the Live Oak brand. We aim to provide casual hospitality in a spic & span facility while creating lifelong Live Oak beer fans.
On a daily basis, bartenders tend bar, handle transactions for purchases at the Taproom and answer questions about our beer and the brewery. Bartenders are also responsible for basic cleaning and operations of the bar area and biergartens.
We need someone dependable, flexible and detail-oriented who can work as part of a team and provide customers a great experience in our biergartens and on our disc golf course.
If this sounds like you, please send a resume and quick note telling us why you’d like to join our team to: email@example.com
· Completed TABC Seller/Server certification (tabconthefly.com)
· 21 years of age or more
· High school diploma or GED
· Experience in service industry a plus
· Level 1 Cicerone desired, not required
· Strong customer service and communication skills
· Interest in and familiarity with brewing and beer history
· Familiarity with POS systems and inventory management systems
· Ability to learn apps and online resources for various functions
· Knowledge of craft beer and the brewing process
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org