Friends and Allies Brewing Co.
Friends and Allies Brewing Company is looking for a passionate, committed, hard working person to join our brew team. The position is for a packaging operator, duties include operating our canner, keg washer, keg filling and warehouse maintenance.
● Operating Keg washer
● Keg Filling
● Assist on canning line
● Problem solving mechanical issues
● Warehouse Support
● Follow all safety and SOP guidelines
● General cleanliness
● Any other necessary tasks
● Preferred canning and kegging experience
● Regularly lift 60lbs multiple times
● Ability to use a forklift and pallet jack
● Strong spatial awareness
● Ability to work with a small team
● Attention to detail and ability to take accurate notes
● Willingness to keep safety standards high
● Ability to maintain high-quality standards when performing tasks
● Ability to assimilate information, take direction, and then work autonomously
● Ability to contribute to continuous improvement of processes
If you would like to be considered, please send resume to email@example.com
Friends and Allies Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org