Website Deep Ellum Brewing Co.
This position is responsible for performing basic functions in the brewhouse without supervision.
- Begin to learn high level tasks.
- Maintain all quality and safety standards set for wort production at CANarchy facilities.
- Mastery of all Brewer Operator 1 tasks.
- Carry out all wort production from mill to knockout with minimal supervision.
- Build loops and execute CIP and SIP cycles on the floor independently.
- Execute brewhouse vessel CIP and other scheduled cleaning and maintenance tasks.
- Maximize efficiency by maintaining brewsheets and multi-tasking.
Perform facility-specific duties as required or assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrate reliability, punctuality, and ability to multi-task.
- Communicate effectively and demonstrate willingness to ask questions before proceeding with uncertainty.
- Demonstrate responsible and well-informed decision making.
Physical & Mental Requirements
Must have the physical and mental strength and endurance to be able to perform duties, in at times extreme environments, as well as the ability to handle stressors of the position in operational and administrative situations. Required to frequently lift and move 10-75 pounds. Expected to stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, talk, hear, taste, smell, see, and operate objects, tools, and controls. May be required to work weekend and overnight shifts.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Non-Exempt
- Pay Type: Hourly
- Supervisor: Brewer Manager (or Operations Manager, if applicable)
- Manages Others: No
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent Required
- Minimum Certification: N/A
- Minimum Experience: N/A
- Age Requirement: 21 years or older
- Required Travel: 0%
- Driving Requirements: No
- Tools & Equipment Used: Brewery equipment, Pallet Jack, Forklift, Scissor Lift
CANarchy values a diverse and inclusive workplace and believes that a career in craft beer should be accessible to all people. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal opportunities to individuals of every race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position as a result of evolving business needs.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.