Circle Brewing Company is hiring for the role of Director of Marketing. Founded in 2011 at their Taproom on Braker Ln, Circle is the oldest brewery in North Austin. Over the winter Circle is relocating its primary operations to Elgin, TX we are currently completing construction on a new 23 acre facility, set to open in early 2022. Building up to and launching our new location, while maintaining Taproom operations and events, there is plenty of work to be done and priorities to align in the Marketing Department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Daily monitoring and posting across all major social media platforms
- Manage company email pushes (Mailchimp) to subscribers
- Build beer branding such as naming, release plan, advertising, product copy
- Curate, plan, monitor, and execute large taproom events while organizing volunteers, staff, vendors, etc
- Coordination of on-premise promotional events with Sales Team and resulting implementation and execution
- Media outreach & independent promotion of stories, events, and partnerships through pitching and list building
- Presence at all major craft beer and industry related events
- Designing new, unique graphics for promotional items, point of sale advertisements, posters, banners, etc.
- Monthly initiation and implementation of taproom promotions as well as sales tracking to determine effectiveness of each promotion
- Preparing and Reviewing Weekly Meeting Agenda with upper management
- Preparing Monthly Reports to track progress, identify strengths and weaknesses, and plan for subsequent month
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org