Draft beer is heating up all over Texas and we need your help!
As a Shuttle Driver, you will be expected to lead the effort of delivering beer to colleagues who live in the DFW and Houston markets multiple times per week. Doing this in a professional, courteous, efficient, and accurate manner is critical to the success of this role. This includes accurately loading your assigned company vehicle with beer and driving to and from distant drop off points in a single day.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Accurately building and loading shuttle orders without assistance
- Driving company vehicles all day on a daily basis
- Handling kegs and cases of beer (regularly lifting up to 140 lbs.)
- Accurately balancing daily inventory
- Taking direction from Sales Representatives
- Delivery of beer to accounts (as required)
Successful candidates will have:
- A kind, courteous, and respectful demeanor with good communication skills
- Reliable math skills to make clear and accurate calculations on the spot
- An attention to detail and a strong desire to keep things organized
- A clear driving record
- A proven safety record driving company vehicles
- A punctual, reliable, and consistent work ethic
- An interest in learning many aspects of making, selling and serving craft beer
- A fundamental knowledge of craft beer and an interest in learning a lot more
What we offer:
- An opportunity to break in to the craft beer industry
- Competitive pay with the potential for overtime and performance bonuses
- An excellent benefits package including company paid health insurance, dental and vision plans, paid time off, paid company holidays, and beer!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com