Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
• Passion for producing and packaging high-quality craft beer.
• Routine sensory analysis monitoring of all beer in process.
• Time management and prioritization skills.
• Comfortable multitasking and adjusting to changing priorities in fast-paced environment.
• High level problem solving of mechanical issues.
• Ability to work well both independently and within a team environment.
• Maintaining and running a Wild Goose WG4-series line.
• Cellar and cellar CIP operations.
• Capable of lifting ~ 60lbs multiple times per day.
• Ability to operate pallet jacks, pallet stackers, and other warehouse equipment.
• Organizing and maintaining cold rooms and warehouse areas related to packaging.
• Familiarity with draft systems and keg components, dispensing and cleaning processes.
• Warehouse inventory management.
• Understand and adhere to safety standards.
• Full-time position.
• Competitive compensation tied to experience.
• 401(k) with 2% match.
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
• Free beer.
4th Tap Brewing Cooperative is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com