Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
· Passion for producing and packaging high-quality craft beer.
· Maintaining and running a Wild Goose WG4-series line.
· High level problem solving of mechanical issues with WG4 line.
· Responsible for set-up, break-down, and cleaning of all equipment involved in canning.
· Assisting with general maintenance.
· Cellar CIP operations – tanks, hoses, packaging equipment.
· Keg cleaning and filling.
· Routine sensory analysis monitoring of all beer in process.
· Capable of lifting ~ 60lbs multiple times per day.
· Ability to operate pallet jacks, pallet stackers, and other warehouse equipment.
· Organizing, maintaining, and cleaning cold rooms and warehouse areas related to packaging.
· Familiarity with draft systems and keg components, dispensing and cleaning processes.
· Time management and prioritization skills.
· Comfortable multitasking and adjusting to changing priorities in fast-paced environment.
· Warehouse inventory management.
· Ability to work well both independently and within a team environment.
· Understand and adhere to safety standards.
· Competitive hourly rate tied to experience.
· 25 to 30+ hours per week (25 guaranteed).
· Full-time with benefits depending on experience.
· Free beer.
4th Tap Brewing Cooperative is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org