4TH TAP BREWING is looking for hard-working people with a high-energy and positive attitude plus a strong passion for craft beer to join our team. We have two positions immediately available:
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
Territory: South Austin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, San Antonio
· High School Diploma Required.
· TX Driver License Required.
· TABC Server Certificate Required.
· Bachelor’s Degree a Plus.
· Certified Beer Server a plus.
· Routine sensory analysis monitoring of all outgoing beer.
· Work with on and off-Premises Accounts.
· Develop and maintain relationships with distributors and accounts.
· Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of 4th Tap products.
· Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
· Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
· Meet and exceed company established sales goals.
· Works at off-premise demos (at least 5 per month), pint nights, tap takeovers, private events, and beer festivals.
· Ability to engage and sell proactively to consumers during samplings.
· Communicate day to day activities to sales manager.
· Frequent nights and weekends required for promotions and festivals.
· Full-time position.
· Competitive salary tied to experience.
· Additional incentives/bonus structure.
· 401(k) with 2% match.
· Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
· Free beer.
4th Tap Brewing Cooperative is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org