Industry Advocacy Toolkit
Supporting HB 2003 / SB 752
Tools & Assets
Graphics and copy suggestions for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
-Graphics, Photos, and Videos for social media (Download Here)
-Social Media Cheat Sheet: sample language, hashtags, key links, etc. (Download Here)
Posters for Your Taproom
Pick some up at an upcoming Guild event or download and print your own here!
-8.5 x 11 Printable Poster (Download Here)
-11×17 Printable Poster (Download Here)
Contact Your Legislators
As small businesses in their legislative districts, direct outreach from our member brewery owners/employees to legislators will drastically increase our odds of passing these bills!
-Send your brewery’s legislators a customized email expressing your support (Brewery Email Tool)
-Invite your legislator to the brewery for a meeting/tour (Download Email Template Here)
-Are you an Allied Trade or Retail member looking to express support? Please Sign Our Petition instead! (More direct email campaigns will be launched as the bills progress through committee.)
Press Release & Media Talking Points
Whether you’re approached by a media outlet or would like to pitch one on a story about how Beer To You will impact your business– these might come in handy!
-Beer To You Press Release (Download Here)
-Talking Points for interviews & meetings (Download Here)
- Public landing page with petition – point your customers and followers here to Take Action!
- Legislative landing page – link this page in any email correspondence with your state legislators
- Who Represents Me? – enter your brewery’s address to find your elected officials
Ideas for Further Support
Here are a few additional areas where we could use help from our members to amplify our voice!
- Spreading the word about Beer To You in your customer newsletter
- Emailing your mug club/bottle club/loyalty program members
- Adding a link to the Beer To You take action page on your website
- Writing an Op-Ed in your local newspaper*
- Asking your city council member to file a local resolution expressing support for Beer To You (this won’t change state law or local ordinance, but can be a good local media/visibility tactic)*
And of course…
- Contribute to CraftPAC and/or have an event benefitting CraftPAC at your brewery
- Join the Government Affairs Committee as an enlisted member!
*These ideas specifically will require some coordination and could be more effective in certain districts/regions of the state. If you’re interested please email Guild Staff to discuss
Please contact email@example.com to reach Guild staff!