Industry Advocacy Toolkit
Supporting HB 2003 / SB 752
Tools & Assets
Graphics and copy suggestions for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Contact Your Legislators
As small businesses in their legislative districts, direct outreach from our member brewery owners/employees to legislators will drastically increase our odds of passing these bills!
-Send your brewery’s legislators a customized email expressing your support (Brewery Email Tool)
-Invite your legislator to the brewery for a meeting/tour (Download Email Template Here)
-Are you an Allied Trade or Retail member looking to express support? Please Sign Our Petition instead! (More direct email campaigns will be launched as the bills progress through committee.)
- Public landing page with petition – point your customers and followers here to Take Action!
- Legislative landing page – link this page in any email correspondence with your state legislators
- Who Represents Me? – enter your brewery’s address to find your elected officials
Ideas for Further Support
Here are a few additional areas where we could use help from our members to amplify our voice!
- Spreading the word about Beer To You in your customer newsletter
- Emailing your mug club/bottle club/loyalty program members
- Adding a link to the Beer To You take action page on your website
- Writing an Op-Ed in your local newspaper*
- Asking your city council member to file a local resolution expressing support for Beer To You (this won’t change state law or local ordinance, but can be a good local media/visibility tactic)*
And of course…
- Contribute to CraftPAC and/or have an event benefitting CraftPAC at your brewery
- Join the Government Affairs Committee as an enlisted member!
*These ideas specifically will require some coordination and could be more effective in certain districts/regions of the state. If you’re interested please email Guild Staff to discuss
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reach Guild staff!