Make your business more accessible with just a few clicks!
Have you ever imagined what it would be like to see your business through someone else’s eyes? Ever wondered how it would feel if that customer’s eyes didn’t work like everyone else’s?
Mary Kathryn is here to help!
Her services include Accessibility Audits and Assessments, Lunch and Unlearn workshops with her top strategies to make your social media, website, and physical business accessible and inclusive now. Watch the recorded video below to help further her movement in making life brighter for the Visually Impaired and Blind Community.
This virtual, 1 hour online webinar includes:
- An overview of encounters that Mary faces when attending businesses
- A guided experience to creating a more accessible website, business, and more!
- The secrets to create a truly inclusive and accessible space
After this course, you’ll be empowered to:
- Create a positive and memorable experience and space that can be enjoyed by everyone
- Make more thoughtful business decisions
- Build trust and respect within your local community
- Continue to educate your team about accessibility challenges
- Accessible App: https://www.onthemap.com/accessibly/
- EYE SEE HOU, Houston’s local non profit supporting the visually impaired and blind community: https://www.eyeseehou.com/
Looking to get in touch with MK?
You can reach her via her website at www.breathebig.com and on Instagram @bigsightmk.